Monday, June 16, 2014

Year of Praise - Post 7

Blessed

 

Psalm 119:1-8

King James Version (KJV)
119 Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the Lord.
Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.
They also do no iniquity: they walk in his ways.
Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently.
O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes!
Then shall I not be ashamed, when I have respect unto all thy commandments.
I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments.
I will keep thy statutes: O forsake me not utterly.



Lifeline is produced from the Evangelistic Ministry of Fellowship Church in Jonesboro, GA. You are encouraged to share this message. The Fellowship Church website (www.fcchosengeneration.com) includes a link to the Lifeline Blog (www.lifelineatfellowship.blogspot.com) where you can find previous messages.  

Evangelist Robinson also posts her entries on Facebook and Twitter. To subscribe to the mailing, or for questions and comments, tweet (@evangeliststeff) or send an email to fellowship_lifeline@yahoo.com.

Fellowship Church can be reached at chosen.gen@att.net.
 
Fellowship Church
Where Passions Become Reality
Because You Are a Chosen Generation
455 Hwy 138 W. Suite C
Jonesboro, GA 30238
Between GA Hwy 85 and US 19/41
Across from EJ Swint Elementary School

image
Fellowship Church Where Passions Become Reality Becau...
PASSIONS Are you like so many of us in our world today, who ask the questions: What's my purpose for being here? What's my passion?

No comments:

Post a Comment