Monday, April 1, 2013


Known by God
(Week 13)

Jeremiah 1

4 Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I

sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

6 Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child.

7 But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.

Here we find one of the most hidden truths in the Bible. The truth that we are not only known by God, but there is a very real truth to the fact that God birthed us into this world, at this appointed time for a reason.

Luke 12:7 tells us that God know the very smallest of details about us.
6 Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God?

7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

This week let us spend time with our Lord, so that we can uncover the true purpose of our time here on earth.  Each of us are here for God’s will.  Jesus himself had a reason and time of purpose for being here on earth.

Luke 4:

18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Where would we be if Jesus had not known, and most importantly lived out His reason for being here. Who will not be impacted by our not knowing and again most importantly, living out (Following Christ) our reason for being here.

God is no respect of person, (Romans 2:11).  If  Jeremiah had a reason, so do you, so do I.

Now let us live out our reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment